Registration is open for the Hybrid Creating Emotionally Supportive Schools Workshop to be held on June 13th & 14th, 2023.
Creating Emotionally Supportive Schools Workshop Registration
Creating Emotionally Supportive Schools Workshop
June 13th & 14th, 2023 | Attend in person in Winona, MN or online
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of the importance of creating a sense of belonging, promoting positive school culture, psychological safety, and social emotional learning within the school environment.
- Learn to identify the unique needs of their school community in regards to promoting a culture of belonging, school culture, psychological safety, and social emotional learning.
- Gain practical strategies for developing and implementing comprehensive staff training plans.
- Develop an action plan for implementing a comprehensive plan in a way that meets the unique needs of the school community.
- Consider how to evaluate the effectiveness of the plan and make adjustments as needed to the changing needs within the school.
SKU: N/A Category: Trainings
A 15% discount will be automatically applied at checkout for groups of 5 or more.