Department-Wide Registration allows for access for up to 100 staff members to attend the Supporting Student Mental Health Conference. Participants will be able to login to watch the live event and have access to recorded sessions for 90 days following the event. Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Supporting Student Mental Health Conference Department-Wide Registration
Supporting Student Mental Health Conference
May 5 & 6, 2022 | Virtual
- Define and operationalize the unique aspects of relationship development, social emotional learning and mental health support for school staff not trained in mental health.
- Examine tier one strategies for promoting positive mental health.
- Identify strategies for effectively implementing a full continuum of integrated school mental health approaches to support students’ academic, behavioral, and social-emotional outcomes.
- Create action steps to meaningfully partner with youth and families in development of school mental health models.
- Explore ideas for increasing productivity to allow for more student contact and more off work time for providers.
Supporting Student Mental Health Conference Registration$459.00 Select options