Registration is open for the Hybrid Supporting Student Mental Health Conference to be held on May 5 & 6, 2022.
Supporting Student Mental Health Conference Registration
Supporting Student Mental Health Conference
May 5 & 6, 2022 | Attend in person in Brainerd, MN or Virtually
- Define and operationalize the unique aspects of relationship development, social emotional learning and mental health support for school staff not trained in mental health.
- Examine tier one strategies for promoting positive mental health.
- Identify strategies for effectively implementing a full continuum of integrated school mental health approaches to support students’ academic, behavioral, and social-emotional outcomes.
- Create action steps to meaningfully partner with youth and families in development of school mental health models.
- Explore ideas for increasing productivity to allow for more student contact and more off work time for providers.